TYPES OF MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENTS
Magnesium is found naturally in plants, nuts, seeds and meats. However, when dietary means fail to provide an adequate daily amount there are other ways to supplement your body’s RDA of Magnesium.
TRANSDERMAL MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENTS
- Your skin is the LARGEST organ of your body!
- Your skin allows a substance to be absorbed through the outer layers of the skin (Dermis) and DIRECTLY into the muscle and blood vessels
- Transdermal absorption of Magnesium bypasses the GI tract and provides improved total absorption.
- Transdermal magnesium supplements are easy to apply, easily absorbed and NO BIG PILLS TO SWALLOW.
- Available as an Oil, Lotion or Cream.
ORAL MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENTS
- The most readily available tablet/capsule form is Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Citrate.
- These are the most inexpensive forms available
- They are poorly absorbed
- Frequently have an undesirable LAXATIVE effect
- Large tablets which some may find difficult to swallow.
- Magnesium Glycinate, Magnesium Malate, Magnesium Threonate, Magnesium Aspartate, Magnesium Glutamate
- These are more expensive forms available
- They are better absorbed
- Easily found by searching the web
- Large tablets which some may find difficult to swallow./li>
Next: Fast Facts